Monday, July 6, 2009

Lets talk about using the right tools for the job.

I know he is riding a bike, and I really do appreciate anyone riding and digging on bikes but seriously. Feel free to spin around in your cul de sac some more just don't try to convince me it makes you cool or hardcore.

Tom Mosher Bike Check - Volume Bikes/Skitch Clothing from Tom Mosher on Vimeo.

I think I'm just feeling salted because these fixed gear kids are getting flow/sponsorship (SERIOUSLY?) from well known and respected bmx companies for doing the same tricks that little fucking kids do. Actually I would like to see a flat three on a fixie that would impress me. In the mean time how about getting your friends together and working on synchronization?



At the very least will you stop pretending like you made up tricks that have existed longer than FUCKING LIGHT BULBS!






Sorry for the hate, but a brother can only take so much.

No comments: